Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Bike to Farms ride: Sept. 7

Hey folks!

Mark on your calendar our next Discovery Bike Ride to several local farms/food producers on September 7! I'm quite excited about this one, because I think it's so important to support the Golden Ears Food Co-op as well as our local food producers. The Golden Ears Food Co-op will make it easier for all of us to buy local food, and at the same time it will be easier for local food producers to sell to us whatever they produce.

On this ride, It's really cool to see how and where some of our local food is grown and made. Kim of the Golden Ears Food Co-op, Peter Tam and I tested out the route last week and had tours at the various places we'll be visiting, and we had a great time. I hope many will join us for this ride! Here's the cool poster that Kim made, which has all the information about the ride:

People can also contact me for tickets at jchow23708@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment